Seton Hall pledge Myles Cale recently sat down with Wu of The Basketball Diary to talk about his commitment to Kevin Willard, his final summer on the AAU circuit, transferring to Patrick School (N.J.) and more.
- Xavier, La Salle and James Madison were the main recruiting competitors for Seton Hall when he committed during the Big East Tournament
- Myles said that SMU and UConn are the two schools he knows of that tried to recruit him after he made his decision. While not illegal, I’d imagine you aren’t surprised by those two names
- Cale will sign early (November) after being recruited by Kevin Willard for close to three years
- He’ll suit up at the Patrick School (N.J.) after choosing them over St. Benedict’s Prep (N.J.)
- Adding muscle, a better handle and a more consistent shot are three things the staff wants him to work on
Cale is currently the lone commit for Seton Hall in the Class of 2017, but he could potentially be the third Myles on the Hall’s roster next fall, joining incoming two-guard Myles Powell and sophomore forward Myles Carter.